Defining the future of site access
Mosaic Tally System is an attendance monitoring system designed to take the strain out of construction site access. Initially designed for tunneling projects, it has been adapted to suit all construction site scenarios.
The system is smart card operated allowing for significant throughput of staff and visitors with a single scan of the card. Entry can be made to be dependent upon appropriate skills, which are checked against worker records.
This innovative system offers the user a cost effective solution to the complex issue of site access and workforce tracking.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Setting up is as simple as positioning in and out RFID (Radio- frequency identification) Smart Card Readers at each gateway of a site, along with a screen and/or audible alerts. All units are totally portable and easy to relocate should the need arise. Adding additional units is not a problem and they will simply auto-synchronize to cover the new access points.
- Mosaic Tally System can easily be integrated with many leading access control systems, where a physical barrier or turnstile is specified at entry and exit points.
- Once the card is placed on the reader, the worker’s registered image is displayed on the screen together with a range of customisable key messages. This determines if they are able to enter through the gateway or need to pass through further security checks.
- Should an emergency situation arise, the system will provide an up to the minute alert of which workers are still on site. The system can also provide powerful real time reporting, such as flagging that someone on site has not had a daily briefing or toolbox talk.
- It can also record time and attendance of an individual’s movements throughout their time on site, allowing site management visibility on contractor and subcontractor attendance.
- Mosaic Tally System is a key component within our suite of products, that supports end to end solutions for your site management requirements, to keep your workforce safe and informed.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Simplifies site access
- Allows you to easily keep track of your workforce
- Covers as many entry and exit points as you want
- Lowers cost as less reliance on paperwork and spreadsheet
- Comprehensive onsite H&S reporting
- Real-time accurate timesheets
- Instantaneous evacuation reports
- Supports the planning process