Monitoring your workforce fatigue risk just became easier – Helping you better manage risk
Construction workers are highly prone to fatigue in the workplace and therefore it is essential to have a fatigue risk management system in place. To work safely, construction workers must be physically and mentally alert.
Employers have a responsibility to manage fatigue in the workplace and must have controls in place to prevent accidents happening as a result of this. This usually involves having a Fatigue Management Plan in place. This is where Mosaic comes in to support deliver of this. Request a demo.
Key benefits delivered to our clients include:
- Guards against accidents due to fatigue risk
- No more paperwork and spreadsheets
- Easy to monitor ‘in and out’ times
- Real time alerts during shifts
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) provides a predictive tool that can be used on site to deliver a fatigue and risk rating based on attendance, shift times and the complexity of the task.
- Mosaic uses the HSE’s model at the heart of our Fatigue Manager product. When used in conjunction with building access control systems, shift patterns can automatically be entered.
- Monitoring becomes so much simpler, as you will be alerted about any employees who are at risk of fatigue or who have breached regulations, through actions such as double shifting.
- The system can also be configured to include journey times to and from work, providing an accurate picture of demands place upon a particular worker.
- Mosaic Fatigue Risk Manager is a key component within our suite of products, that supports end to end solutions for your site management requirements, to keep your workforce safe and informed.
See how London Power Tunnels incorporated our Fatigue Management System to target specific roles: