Monitoring your workforce fatigue risk just became easier
Construction workers are highly prone to fatigue in the workplace and therefore it is essential to have a fatigue risk management system in place. To work safely, construction workers must be physically and mentally alert.
Employers have a responsibility to manage fatigue in the workplace and must have controls in place to prevent accidents happening as a result of this. This usually involves having a Fatigue Management Plan in place. This is where Mosaic comes in to support deliver of this.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) provides a predictive tool that can be used on site to deliver a fatigue and risk rating based on attendance, shift times and the complexity of the task.
- Mosaic uses the HSE’s model at the heart of our Fatigue Manager product. When used in conjunction with building access control systems, shift patterns can automatically be entered.
- Monitoring becomes so much simpler, as you will be alerted about any employees who are at risk of fatigue or who have breached regulations, through actions such as double shifting.
- The system can also be configured to include journey times to and from work, providing an accurate picture of demands place upon a particular worker.
- Mosaic Fatigue Risk Manager is a key component within our suite of products, that supports end to end solutions for your site management requirements, to keep your workforce safe and informed.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Guards against accidents due to fatigue risk
- No more paperwork and spreadsheets
- Easy to monitor ‘in and out’ times
- Records travel to and from home times
- Detailed attendance reporting
- Real time alerts during shifts
- Cost effective method of mitigating risk at work
- H&S compliant system