Complete 360 degree view over your stock and assets
Mosaic stock control, asset tagging & inspection manager is a powerful multifaceted tool to support management with the tracking of materials and equipment on-site.
Historically, on site materials tracking and equipment locating have been made complicated by the use of traditional paper based tracking processes. These are invariably labour intensive, unreliable and contribute to the increase in construction costs. Mosaic provides a slick online system that easily allows you to book out and in items against a worker record.
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Considerably reduces risk of loss or theft
- User friendly making it easy to use
- Forward thinking solution, significantly reducing paperwork and time
- All materials, construction site tools & equipment can be tracked
- Asset tagging and inspection compatible
- Prevents unqualified worker accessing equipment
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
This sophisticated product removes the need for paper or spreadsheet based approaches. Mosaic’s technology is mobile and therefore can be applied to any number of site inventory scenarios, saving you both time and money throughout the project life. Such as:
- Helping you handle material deliveries
- Keeping tabs on the issuing of stock
- Tracking all plant equipment, construction tools and equipment & asset inspections
- Issuing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to the workforce
- All deliveries entering the site can be scanned as stock, using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA).
- While plant equipment is simply labelled with barcodes or RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) tags and is scanned both when given and returned against the recipient’s record.
- When the time arises for the equipment to be serviced or inspected, records denoting this can be uploaded against the specific plant tools, construction hand tools and site equipment.
- Mosaic Asset, Inspection & Stock Control Manager is a key component within our suite of products, that supports end to end solutions for your site management requirements, to keep your workforce safe and informed.